General: By using this site, you have read and accepted the privacy and security terms and conditions. If you think that you cannot fulfill the obligations stipulated in the privacy conditions, do not use this site. Some special additional terms and conditions may apply to the use of some places on the site or the interaction to be established with these places.
2. Follow-up/change of privacy and security conditions: VOIPNET (“Site Owner”) has the right to change privacy and security conditions or bring additional conditions at any time without prior notice. Changes made in order to be informed about the nature of the information collected during use, how it is used, when this information is shared with third parties and all necessary privacy conditions will be presented on this page. Since the Site Owner reserves the right to make changes in the privacy conditions, it is necessary to regularly monitor and read the privacy and security conditions. The use of this site after such a change means that the changes in privacy and security conditions are accepted.
3. Open system: Users; (The term user is used as a general definition describing everyone who enters the website, including members, if any). It knows and accepts that all kinds of information, including information, may be the addressee of unlawful acts of third parties. The Site Owner makes no guarantees regarding security and malicious acts.
4. User information:Any content and personal information (including but not limited to all kinds of text, documents, music, announcements, advertisements, opinions and thoughts conveyed by the User, transmitted or sent through the Site, sound or text or moving / still image) Any content containing) User is responsible. Users declare and guarantee that any information they transmit/send to the Site is reliable, accurate, does not violate the rights of third parties, and is not illegal. The Site Owner reserves the right to completely or partially unpublish or block access to content posted on the Site by Users, which it believes to cause harm or burden to other Users or third parties, or content contrary to the legislation. However, it has no obligation in this regard.
5. Username and password: The Site Owner may make the use of some sections dependent on membership/registration. During registration, the User may be given a name and password, or the user may be asked to create a name and password. The user is directly responsible for the protection of the user name and password, their incorrect or illegal use and any possible unauthorized use. The user is responsible for creating the password in a more secure way using special numbers, letters and characters or making the necessary changes. The responsibility of all transactions made using the membership name and password belongs to the user. In case of loss of member name and password, unauthorized third parties, or in case of a situation that threatens member security, the site and/or site owner is immediately notified.
6. Protection of information: The Site Owner makes maximum efforts to ensure the security of all pages on the website. A wide variety of technical and administrative practices are used to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of the data stored on the site.
7. Third party sites: On this site, there may be sub and upper sites operated by third parties, which the Site Owner does not operate or control, and may be linked/linked/informed to them. The Site Owner does not have any guarantees or special commitments regarding the content, security, privacy policies and continuous communication of these accessed sites. Responsibility is subject to the conditions written on the websites of third parties. Before taking any action, the security and privacy conditions on the mentioned sites should be read. The Site Owner cannot be held responsible for the personal information provided to the said sites, the content and services utilized from these sites, or the privacy policies and practices of these sites.
8. Site utilities: It may be necessary to use utilities in order for the user to take advantage of some parts of the site. If these sections are used, data about the form and scope of use can be saved in the site database. Likewise, in order for you to benefit from the sections more easily, we may use some "cookies" and send some information to the user through them.
9. The consent you give regarding your personal data, to serve you; promotional activities of our services, members, third parties; legal requirements etc. cases, including the permission to use it.
· Name, surname, address / place of residence, IP information, e-mail address, telephone number, etc., in order to visit, use or benefit from any part of the site. personal data is/may be recorded, given to the site. The User shall be deemed to have accepted that he/she has disclosed this information, taking into account that the personal data he/she has given/explained and saved will be open to the Site Owner, and that any information or content he/she discloses to the site loses its confidentiality to the Site Owner. If the user chooses to share his/her personal data and content with other users or third parties with the sharing level he/she has chosen, he/she shall be deemed to have accepted that every information and content he/she saves loses its confidentiality against other users and third parties.
· Site Owner, the personal data provided by the user, for purposes such as providing access to the Site, member login, ensuring Site security, analysis of user habits, tastes and preferences, creating statistics, communication, marketing, making announcements, or for other purposes for which the explicit consent of the user is obtained; may use, process, store, share with third parties in the country or abroad in accordance with the legislation and Personal Data Policy, may be used within the scope of advertising, marketing, notification and similar activities related to the field of activity of VOIPNET, classify and store in databases, can use the data in the database. In this context, the Site Owner has the right to benefit from site activity information, access tools and browser information.
· Detailed information on Personal Data and the rights to data processing can be found in the Clarification Text and Personal Data Policy published on the Site.
· Special Qualified Personal Data: Site Owner in any way and absolutely, unless required by law from users; does not request sensitive information such as race and ethnic identity, religious/political/philosophical opinion, physical or mental health and characteristics. The Site Owner has no responsibility for the fact that this information has been given, recorded or disclosed.
· Commercial communication: VOIPNET may send electronic messages or commercial electronic messages to the website or to your contact address that you have forwarded or registered/registered in some way. It is deemed that you have given your prior consent/approval for the sending of electronic messages to be sent via any electronic communication, whether commercial or not. You can always use the right to revoke the consent/approval you have given and reject electronic messages of a commercial nature. Rejection requests will be processed by VOIPNET within 3 working days at the latest. Rejection paths are shown in electronic messages where the sender is VOIPNET.
· Violation of privacy and security conditions: In case of non-compliance with the privacy conditions or an attempt to violate the rules, the right to refuse, remove, delete the information available in the system, whether the violation occurs in full or not, suspend users' access to the site and services without prior notice. reserves the right (although not obligatory) to terminate, cancel the membership. This rule also applies in case of an indirect violation or attempted violation of the terms by a third party acting on behalf of the user.
· Information and communication: For your questions regarding the privacy conditions of the www.VOIPNET.net website, you can get more information by writing to support@VOIPNET.net
1. www.VOIPNET.net It is the website of KOMBALARA Communication Information and Software Services Joint Stock Company (“VOIPNET”), where the corporate information of the VOIPNET is presented (“Site”). Please read the terms below. Your access to the site is subject to the following legal conditions determined between you and VOIPNET.
i. By entering this site, using the site means that you have read and accepted the usage policy and terms. For this, your "declaration of acceptance" taken or created in any form is not required.
The site is constantly renewed and updated by VOIPNET in order to provide the best possible service to the users (the term User is used as a general term describing everyone who enters the site, including membership).
Depending on innovations and updates, changes may occur in the information and content presented.
4. Use of the site and content:
i. On the site; Logo, brand, promotional material, data file, written text, information, news, opinion, advice, advertisement, announcement, sound, music, video, photograph, visual, software and a part of similar content (“Site Content”) are directly created by VOIPNET. , some of them may be published by obtaining from other sources.
ii. VOIPNET does not guarantee the accuracy and reliability of information, communication, commercial electronic messages or other websites to which information is given or linked from other websites or linked sites, and does not assume any legal responsibility. It is the responsibility of the users to comply with the usage and privacy policies and other warnings of the said third party websites.
iii. The information and quotations of third parties on the site are for promotional purposes. The VOIPNET and/or the owners of this content have the right to change the content and terms of service without notice.
iv. There may be age-related legal restrictions on the site. Users must comply with these restrictions.
v.Users do not have the right to sell products or services, make commercial advertisements, make announcements and similar initiatives or trade by using the site pages or site content, unless otherwise stipulated by VOIPNET.
vi. VOIPNET has the right to determine the site and the content of the site as it wishes, and may present the site with advertisements and promotions. Advertising and promotions do not have to be directly related to the site. VOIPNET may change its advertising practices and tariffs as and when it wishes, without prior notice.
vii. It is accepted that users who benefit from the content of the site assume the risk related to the content to be obtained through this site.
viii.Regardless of the source, the user has the right to attempt or not to act according to the content of the site or any communication to be made through the site. The legal consequences of the decision to be made in this regard belong exclusively to the user. VOIPNET does not assume any responsibility in this regard.
ix. VOIPNET cannot be held responsible for any material, moral, legal, financial consequences, damages or indirect damages such as loss of profits that may arise due to any use, including incorrect, unlawful or illegal use of the content and services provided on the site. VOIPNET does not guarantee the accuracy and adequacy of all kinds of opinions, information, evaluations, comments and statistical figures and values in the resources accessed through the site. Errors and deficiencies in the resources accessed through the site, disruptions that may occur in data publication, delays, incompleteness, inaccuracies or stopping of data publication, direct and / or indirect damages that may be incurred as a result of using the accessed information, lack of profit, VOIPNET cannot be held responsible for moral damages and damages incurred by third parties. VOIPNET may stop, cancel, change and/or eliminate such data flow without any prior notice.
5. User content
i. Responsibility for transactions and actions related to any information, written text, opinion, visual, photograph, link and similar content (“User Content”) sent or disclosed to the site by the user (VOIPNET and third parties indemnification responsibility) included) belongs exclusively to the user. VOIPNET reserves the right to pre-qualify, review, completely or partially remove from scope, unpublish or block access to User Content submitted or posted on the site by users, without any obligation in this regard.
ii. The User agrees and undertakes that he/she will not make any profit from the User Content he/she will add and not engage in commercial activities.
iii. It is accepted that the confidentiality of any User Content sent, transmitted, used, created or transmitted to third parties via the Site by the Users is no longer valid and does not contain any intellectual and industrial rights/copyright/license rights. When users create and add to their account any content that is confidential or considered to have intellectual and industrial property rights, it is deemed that this content does not contain a "legal defect" and has the right to publish them by digital transmission. Otherwise, all responsibility belongs to the User.
iv. The User, that the User Content uploaded to the site or shared in any way includes the promotion, logo or similar content to be determined by the VOIPNET and without any explanation or sign regarding the right ownership or the disclosing Logo and/or other can be used by users; may be shared with third parties or uploaded to other websites, linked to; has accepted that it can be viewed by third parties without membership requirements. The VOIPNET may trade User Content and generate revenue on them by any means. The User accepts and declares that he gives unconditional permission to the use of User Content by VOIPNET .
6. No warranty:
This site is provided for the benefit of the users as is and does not contain any written or verbal guarantees, specific or general, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
VOIPNET does not guarantee that the functions and content on this site are safe and error-free, that the defects will be eliminated or that the site itself or the upstream and downstream sites/links of third parties do not contain viruses or other harmful content, together with the server used in the provision of this site.
The VOIPNET , the site and the content provided; does not give any express or implied commitment that it will meet all expectations, purposes and special needs, and that it will be of uninterrupted and sufficient quality. Because of the VOIPNET , site or site Content; VOIPNET does not take any responsibility against the members or Users for sconsequential damages such as loss of profit, consequential damages or indirect damages. VOIPNET , without prior notice, partially or completely terminates the publication of the site, closure, all content, visual design and similar elements on the site partially. or completely change, disable or make a fee.
7. Upper and Lower Links
On this site, there may be upper and lower sites operated by third parties, which VOIPNET does not own or control, and links to these may be provided, links/information may be provided. VOIPNET does not have any guarantees or special commitments regarding the content, suitability, security, privacy policies and continuous communication of these accessed sites. VOIPNET cannot be held responsible for the personal data provided to these sites, the content and services utilized from them, and the privacy policies and practices of these sites.
8. Membership conditions:
1. Registration: VOIPNET may make the use of some sections dependent on membership/registration, organize different membership categories, and change existing categories. Some identification and contact information may be required during registration.
2. Member name and password: Name and password are given to the member or created by the member.
3. All kinds of information entered during registration, placed on the site and content, transmitted or sent through this site; The member is responsible for (i) identification information, (ii) contact information. It is accepted that the identity and contact information given for registration is up-to-date, accurate and reliable. It is the member's responsibility to keep the username and password.
VOIPNET does not accept any responsibility for incorrect, illegal or unauthorized use of the username and password. In cases of unauthorized use, the member who caused this is responsible for any damage to the VOIPNET or third parties.
5. All responsibility of the transactions made through the membership account belongs to the member.
6. Members are deemed to have accepted and guaranteed that any information transmitted to the site or sent through this site is reliable, correct, not misleading, does not violate the rights of third parties, is not against the law, is presented in good faith, and that the said information has the right to be posted or transmitted.
7. The member is obliged to take the necessary measures and notify VOIPNET as soon as he learns that the user name and password are used without permission or that an attempt is made to seize it.
8. Commercial communication:
9. Member or users; Declaring that VOIPNET or OWNER OF VOIPNET may send electronic messages or commercial electronic messages from websites operated by third parties that are not owned or controlled by VOIPNET , and that he/she gives prior permission/approval to the sending of electronic messages to be sent through all kinds of electronic communication, whether commercial or not, and has accepted. The member has the right to revoke this permission/approval and to reject commercial electronic messages at any time. Rejection requests are processed by VOIPNET within 3 working days at the latest. Reject ways are shown in messages where the sender is a VOIPNET .
10. Collection of visit information: When the site is visited, web servers automatically begin to collect information to enable the site to communicate with the visitor's computer. In addition, information such as the number of visits to the site, which part of the site visitors prefer, IP addresses, domain type, browser type, date and time, and circulation on the website are monitored, controlled and stored. Using the site means that the user consents to the collection, processing and storage of the specified information by VOIPNET .
Users are prohibited from collecting, recording, processing the personal data of other members and/or users through the Site or using, copying, or duplicating the Site database.
Users can access detailed information about their Personal Data and their rights regarding the processing of their data from the Clarification Text and Personal Data Policy published on the site.
12. Prohibition of interference: It is prohibited to violate or attempt to violate the security of the site. Legal and criminal action may be taken against those who attempt such violations and a lawsuit may be filed. Any allegation of violation will be investigated by VOIPNET and if an illegal violation is suspected, relevant legal institutions will be contacted/cooperated. If it is determined that the actions specified in this article have been carried out, the access of the relevant person and users to the site is terminated, and their memberships cancelled if any. Accordance with the law, the violating person or persons are liable financially, legally and criminally to the person whose rights are violated and/or VOIPNET .
14. Site policies:
i. Criminal Acts: Users i) obliged not to act in any way contrary which is a crime both in the international arena and within the scope of local legislation ii) the relevant regulations and directives of the European Union.
ii. Forbidden Behaviors: Users have agreed and committed not to run or use software that sends more messages to the site server than a person's capacity for a given time.
15.Termination: The user may terminate the use of the Site and his membership, if any, at any time, without any restrictions and without notice, unless there is a separate agreement or arrangement in the site content. If it is stipulated on the site, it is mandatory to follow the steps regarding termination of membership. The VOIPNET ; (i) the user violates the terms or policies written here or specified by VOİPNET, (ii) the user does not have the right to use due to legal restrictions, (iii) in accordance with the legislation or the decisions of administrative regulatory bodies (iv) In case the access to the site is lost due to legal regulations or force majeure.(v) VOIPNET 's discretion, the website may cancel the membership, prevent the use or terminate it without any notice due to suspension, , termination or similar reasons.
16. Records: In case of disputes that may arise from the use of the site, all kinds of electronic and commercial records, including VOIPNET 's 's books and communication logs, as well as e-mail and fax notifications made by VOIPNET 's to users constitute definitive and exclusive evidence.
18. Notification agreement: It is accepted by VOIPNET 's that e-mail or fax notifications to the contact information of the users on the site will have the same legal consequences as the valid notification.
19. Provisions to be applied: Laws of the Republic of Turkey are applied in disputes that may arise regarding use of the site. Users residing outside the Republic of Turkey and connecting to the Site from outside the Republic of Turkey also accept that the laws of the Republic of Turkey are valid in any disputes that may arise regarding the use of the site and waive their rights arising from all other applicable country regulations.
VOIPNET Communication Information and Software Services Joint Stock Company (“VOIPNET ”) offers Participants/Customers a questionnaire that they can solve in order to measure the level of corporate digitization. This clarification text is provided to real persons (“Data Owner”), in accordance with Article 10 of the Law, in cases where VOIPNET acts as a data controller during the presentation of the questionnaire to Users, within the scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“Law”). It has been prepared for the purpose of providing information on the process, form and purposes of collecting, processing, storing, protecting and destroying data, and their rights and methods of exercising their rights in accordance with the Law.
Kombalara Telekom İletişim Bilişim ve Yazılım Hizmetleri A.Ş.
Mansuroğlu Neighborhood 283/1 St. No: 2 D: 402 Bayraklı / İZMİR
trade register number
1. Personal Data
In accordance with the provisions of the law, any information relating to an identified or identifiable real person is personal data. Participant/Customer; In order to benefit from the corporate digitalization measurement service and survey provided by VOIPNET ; may have forwarded, explained and recorded the company title, name-surname, phone number, e-mail address and the position in the company they worked for, to VOIPNET .
2. For What Purposes Do We Process Your Personal Data?
o 1.1. Processing Under the Law
Your personal data transmitted, disclosed and recorded by you, pursuant to Article 5 of the Law, "provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of the contract, it is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract, it is necessary for the data controller to fulfill or partially its legal obligation" automatically.
o 2.2. Processing Permitted Permission
In cases where you have your express consent in accordance with the provisions of the legislation, in accordance with the articles of the Law; If necessary, advertising, marketing, etc. We may process it for the purpose of carrying out activities, promoting existing or new VOIPNET products and/or services and/or features.
3. What Are Our Personal Data Collection Methods and Legal Reasons for Collection?
4. What Are Your Rights as a Data Owner?
In case you want to exercise your rights in Article 11 of the Law, by filling out the application form , you can submit our company's “Mansuroğlu Neighborhood 283/1 St. No: 2 D: 402 Bayraklı / İZMİR” address or support@VOIPNET.com, using the methods specified in the COMMUNIQUE ON THE PROCEDURES AND PRINCIPLES OF APPLICATION TO DATA SUBJECT, or you can send it to the same address in person or by hand via a deputy. In case you want to exercise this right through your deputy, a copy of the power of attorney containing the special authorization must be submitted in the annex of the form.
In the written applications, the wet signed form you fill in Turkish is sent to our company " Mansuroğlu Neighborhood 283/1 St. No: 2 D: 402 Bayraklı / İZMİR” address through a notary public, or you can deliver it to the same address in person or through a deputy.
For applications to be made by other means (electronically) as stated above, you can fill out the form in Turkish and send it to the following addresses:
Registered Electronic Mail: support@VOIPNET.net
Documents proving your identity, prove your request, if any, and if you want to exercise this right through your deputy, a notarized copy of the right of attorney containing special authority must be submitted in the annex of the form.
In the application; In cases where information is incomplete or incorrectly shared, the request is not expressed clearly and understandably, the documents supporting the request are not transmitted at all or properly, a copy of the power of attorney is not attached in applications made by attorney, we may have difficulty meeting your requests and there may be delays in the research process. For this reason, it is important that you comply with these issues in the use of your rights. Otherwise, our company will not be responsible for any delays. Our company's legal rights are reserved against false, untrue/illegal, malicious applications.
1. USERNAME AND PASSWORD
1.1. VOIPNET ; It may make the use of all or part of the Website and/or Services subject to membership/registration. During registration, the MEMBER may be given a user name and password or the MEMBER may be requested to create a user name and password. The MEMBER is directly responsible to VOIPNET and/or third parties for the protection of his/her own user name and password, misuse or illegal use and all possible unauthorized use.
1.2. Access to the Services subject to membership conditions can only be done with a password. MEMBER is solely responsible for creating passwords in a more secure way using special numbers, letters and characters or making necessary changes for this. The responsibility of all transactions made using the user name and password belongs to the MEMBER. In the event that the user name and password are lost, are in the hands of unauthorized third parties, or are faced with a situation that threatens the security of the MEMBER, the MEMBER must immediately take the necessary measures and notify VOIPNET .
2. PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
VOIPNET makes maximum efforts for the security of all pages on the Web Site. Various technical and administrative measures are implemented to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of the data uploaded, transmitted and/or recorded on the Website.
3. PERSONAL DATA
3.2. The personal data in question are provided by VOIPNET pursuant to the legal reasons "explicit consent, the necessity to process the personal data of the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of the contract, it is compulsory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation". can be processed fully or partially automatically.
3.3 Special Qualified Personal Data
VOIPNET, MEMBERS and/or Users in any way and strictly unless required by law; does not request data related to race, ethnicity, political thought, philosophical belief, religion, sect or other beliefs, clothing, membership to associations, foundations or trade unions, health, sexual life, criminal convictions and security measures, as well as biometric and genetic data. VOIPNET has no responsibility for the fact that this information has been given, recorded or disclosed on or through the Website.
3.4. The VOIPNET Telecom Group Companies' Personal Data Protection, Processing, Storage and Disposal Policy, which is located in the "Personal Data" section of the VOİPNET.com corporate website, which contains detailed information about Personal Data, is an integral part of these Privacy Conditions.
In case of non-compliance with the Privacy Terms or an attempt to violate the rules,VOIPNET has the right to reject, remove from the content, delete the information available in the system, without prior notice, regardless of whether the violation occurs in full or not. reserves the right to suspend, terminate access to the Services or cancel membership. This rule also applies in case of indirect violation or attempted violation of the Privacy Terms by the MEMBERS. VOIPNET's failure to exercise or implement any legal right or measure written herein; It does not mean that VOIPNET renounces or accepts violation of the Privacy Conditions or its legal rights.
5. FOLLOWING/CHANGE OF PRIVACY TERMS
6. OPEN SYSTEM
MEMBERS and/or Users; that the internet environment is not a reliable environment, that communication in the internet environment is risky, personal data, passwords, etc. It knows and accepts that all kinds of information, including information, may be the addressee of unlawful acts of third parties. VOIPNET does not make any guarantees regarding the security of the Website and/or malicious acts.
7. WEBSİTE ASSISTANT PROGRAMMES
Utilities may be used for MEMBERS to benefit from some Services and/or Web Site's own advantages through the Website. If these utilities are used, data on the form and scope of use can be saved in the Website database. Likewise, in order for you to benefit from the Services and the Website more easily, some "cookies" can be used, some information can be sent to the MEMBERS and/or Users or some MEMBER and/or User information can be collected through them.
8. INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION
It is assumed that our customers who use and shop on this shopping site have accepted the following terms:
The web pages on our site and all related pages are the property of and operated by KOMBALARA TELEKOM Communication Information and Software Services Joint Stock Company at www.VOIPNET.net. By using and continuing to use the service on the site, you are subject to the following conditions while using all the services offered on the site; You agree that you have the right, authority and legal capacity to sign a contract in accordance with the laws to which you are bound and that you are over the age of 18, that you have read and understood this contract and that you are bound by the terms written in the contract.
This contract imposes the rights and obligations of the parties on the site that is the subject of the contract, and when the parties accept this contract, they declare that they will fulfill the aforementioned rights and obligations completely, accurately, on time, and within the terms requested in this contract.
a. The company always reserves the right to change the prices and the products and services offered.
B. The company accepts and undertakes that the member will benefit from contracted services, excluding technical failures.
C. The user agrees in advance that he will not reverse engineer the use of the site or take any other action to find or obtain the source code of them, otherwise he will be responsible for any damages that may arise before third parties. and legal and criminal action will be taken against him.
D. The user, in his activities on the site, in any part of the site or in his communications, is contrary to general morality and etiquette, unlawful, hurting the rights of third parties, misleading, offensive, obscene, pornographic, harms personal rights, violates copyrights, encourages illegal activities. it does. agrees not to produce or share content. Otherwise, he is fully responsible for the damage and in this case, the 'Site' officials may suspend, terminate such accounts and reserve the right to initiate legal action. Therefore, it reserves the right to share information requests from judicial authorities regarding activity or user accounts.
to. The relations of the site members among themselves or with third parties are under their own responsibility.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
2.1. All proprietary or unregistered intellectual property rights such as title, business name, trademark, patent, logo, design, information and method in this Site belong to the site operator and owner company or the specified person and are under the protection of national and international law. . Visiting this Site or using the services on this Site does not grant any rights to such intellectual property rights.
2.2. The information on the site cannot be reproduced, published, copied, presented and/or transferred in any way. All or part of the Site cannot be used on another website without permission.
3. Confidential Information
3.1. The company will not disclose personal information transmitted by users through the site to third parties. This personal information; It contains all kinds of other information to identify the User, such as the person's name-surname, address, phone number, mobile phone, e-mail address, and will be referred to as "Confidential Information" for short.
3.2. The user can only use promotions, advertisements, campaigns, promotions, announcements, etc. can benefit from the topics. The Company accepts and declares that it consents to the sharing of communication, portfolio status and demographic information with its subsidiaries or group companies to which it is affiliated, and that it is limited. used within the scope of marketing activities. This personal information can be used to determine the customer profile within the company, to offer promotions and campaigns suitable for the customer profile, and to carry out statistical studies.
3.3. Confidential Information can only be disclosed to official authorities if this information is duly requested by the official authorities and when it is mandatory to disclose it to the official authorities in accordance with the provisions of the applicable mandatory legislation.
4. Non-Warranty: THIS AGREEMENT ARTICLE SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, LEGAL OR OTHER.
5. Registration and Security
The user must provide accurate, complete and up-to-date registration information. Otherwise, this Agreement will be deemed to have been violated and the account may be closed without notifying the User.
The user is responsible for password and account security on the site and third party sites. Otherwise, the Company cannot be held responsible for data loss and security breaches or damage to hardware and devices.
6. Force Majeure
not under the control of the parties; Natural disasters, fire, explosions, civil wars, wars, riots, popular movements, declaration of mobilization, strikes, lockouts and epidemics, infrastructure and internet failures, power cuts (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Force Majeure") arising from the contract. In case the obligations become unfulfilled by the parties, the parties are not responsible for this. During this period, the rights and obligations of the Parties arising from this Agreement are suspended.
7. Integrity and Applicability of the Agreement
If one of the terms of this agreement becomes partially or completely invalid, the remainder of the agreement will continue to apply.
8. Changes to the Agreement
The company can change the services offered on the site and the terms of this contract, partially or completely, at any time. Changes will be effective from the date of publication on the site. It is the User's responsibility to follow the changes. The user is deemed to have accepted these changes by continuing to benefit from the services offered.
All notifications to be sent to the parties regarding this Agreement will be made through the known e-mail address of the Company and the e-mail address specified by the user in the membership form. The user accepts that the address he/she has specified while signing up is a valid notification address, that he/she will notify the other party in writing within 5 days in case of a change, otherwise the notifications to this address will be deemed valid.
10. Evidence Convention
In all kinds of disputes that may arise between the parties for the transactions related to this contract, the books, records and documents, computer records and fax records of the Parties will be accepted as evidence in accordance with the Civil Procedure Law No. 6100. , and the user agrees not to object to these records.
11. Dispute Resolution
Istanbul (Central) Courts of Justice and Enforcement Offices are authorized to settle any dispute that may arise from the implementation or interpretation of this Agreement.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY
All services provided on our site and Mansuroğlu Mah. 283/1 St. No:2 D:402 Bayraklı / İZMİR KOMBALARA It belongs to TELEKOM İletişim Bilişim ve Yazılım Hizmetleri Anonim Şirketi and is operated by our company.
Our company may collect personal data for various purposes. How and in what way the collected personal data is collected, how and how this data is protected are given below.
Due to the nature of the business, some personal information of the members (such as name-surname, company information, telephone, address or e-mail addresses) is collected by our Site, by filling out various forms and surveys on the Membership or Site. .
In some periods, our company may send campaign information, information about new products, promotional offers to its customers and members. Our members can make all kinds of choices about whether or not to receive such information while becoming a member, and then this choice can be changed in the account information section after logging in as a member, or they can make a notification with the link in it. information message they receive.
During the approval process carried out on our site or via e-mail, personal information transmitted to our store electronically by our members will not be disclosed to third parties, except for the purposes and scope determined by the "User Agreement" we have made between us. Our members.
Our company records and uses the IP address of its members in order to detect system-related problems and to quickly resolve any problems or disputes that may arise regarding the service provided. IP addresses can also be used to identify users in a general way and to gather comprehensive demographic information.
Our company may use the requested information for direct marketing purposes by itself or by the people it cooperates with, even if it is out of the scope and purposes determined by the Membership Agreement. Personal information can also be used to contact the user when necessary. Information requested by our company or information provided by the user or information regarding transactions made through our Store; Our company and cooperation
It can be used in various statistical evaluations, database creation and market research, without disclosing the identity of our members, even outside the scope and purposes determined by the "Membership Agreement".
Our company is to keep confidential information strictly private and confidential, to see it as a confidentiality obligation, to ensure and maintain confidentiality, to take all necessary precautions and to show due diligence to prevent all or some of the confidential information from entering the public or private. unauthorized use or disclosure to a third party. undertakes to show
CREDIT CARD SECURITY
Our company prioritizes the security of credit card holders who shop at our shopping sites. Your credit card information is not stored in any way our system.
There are two things you need to pay attention to to understand that you are on a secure site when you enter the transaction process. One of them is a key or lock icon on the bottom line of your browser. This indicates that you are on a secure website and all your information is encrypted and protected. This information is used only in accordance with the sales process and in accordance with your instructions. The credit card information used during shopping is encrypted with 128-bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol independently of our shopping sites and sent to the relevant bank for questioning. If the availability of the card is confirmed, shopping can be continued. Since no information about the card can be viewed and recorded by us, third parties are prevented from obtaining this information under any circumstances.
The reliability of payment/invoice/delivery address information of orders placed online by credit card is audited by our company against Credit Card Fraud. For this reason, in order for our customers who order from our shopping sites for the first time to come to the purchasing and delivery stage, the accuracy of their financial and address/phone information must first be confirmed. In order to check this information, if necessary, the customer who owns the credit card or the relevant bank is contacted.
Only you can access and change all the information you provide while becoming a member. If you protect your member login information securely, it is not possible for others to access and change information about you. For this purpose, it is acted within the 128-bit SSL security area during the membership process. This system is an international encryption standard that cannot be cracked.
Internet shopping sites with an information line or customer service service, where full address and telephone information are specified, are more preferred today. In this way, you can get detailed information about all the issues that come to your mind, and you can get healthier information about the reliability of the company that provides online shopping services.
MAIL ORDER CREDIT CARD INFORMATION SECURITY
Your identity and credit card information that you will send to us by credit card mail order method will be kept by our company according to the principle of confidentiality. This information is kept for 60 days against possible credit card withdrawal objections at the bank and then destroyed. If any amount is withdrawn from your card, other than the mail-order form approved by you, which you will send to us in return for the price of the products you ordered, you can naturally object to the bank and prevent the payment of this amount. Therefore, it does not pose a risk.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND APPLICATIONS
1. Law, Decree-Law, Regulation, etc. comply with the obligations imposed by the rules of law issued by the competent legal authority;
2. In order to fulfill and implement the "Membership Agreement" and other agreements concluded by our store with users;
3. Requesting information about users for the purpose of conducting an investigation or investigation duly carried out by the competent administrative and judicial authorities;
4. It is obligatory to provide information in order to protect the rights or security of users.
Never write down your credit card number or passwords in the e-mails you send to our store's Customer Service regarding any of your orders. Information contained in e-mails can be viewed by third parties. Our company cannot guarantee the security of the information transferred from your e-mails under any circumstances.
Our company can obtain information about the users visiting our store and the use of the website by using a technical communication file (Cookie). The technical communication files mentioned are small text files that a website sends to the user's browser to be stored in the main memory. The technical communication file facilitates the use of the Internet by storing status and preferences about the site.
The technical communication file helps to obtain statistical information about how many people visit the site, for what purpose, how many times a person visits the site and how long they stay on the site, and to dynamically generate advertisements and content from specially designed user pages for users. The technical communication file is not designed to retrieve data or any other personal information from the main memory or your e-mail. Most of the browsers are initially designed to accept the technical communication file, but users can change the settings so that the technical communication file does not arrive or a warning is given when the technical communication file is sent.
Company Name: Kombalara Telekom İletişim Bilişim ve Yazılım Hizmetleri A.Ş.
Address: Mansuroğlu Mah. 283/1 St. No:2 D:402 Bayraklı / İZMİR